The dressage saddle at a glance:
• Straighter flaps and a longer stirrup length
• Shoulder clearance for freer movement
• Deeper central seat for better engagement
• Monoflap for a closer contact feel
• Longer flap lengh and adjusted block postion to accommodate the longer legged rider
What the dressage saddle offers:
Designed exclusively for XO Saddles by international Grand Prix dressage rider Paulo Santos, the Santos saddle features the monoflap length in front of the wither, but the tree is also shorter in front to allow for more clearance around the shoulder. The saddle puts you straight into a correct and comfortable position, so that you can just get on and ride.
Size: Available in sizes 14–19” (including half sizes)
Colour: With your choice of cantle and welting colour (Please note the image featured shows blue welting and a cantle plate)
Panel: Standard Panel Compact Panel (for short backed horses)
Tree Style: Standard Fit or High Wither
Cantle: Round Comes with the ‘XO Performance panel’ and shoulder relief as standard as well as Y girthing and point strap.