Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with coastsaddles.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Coastsaddles.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually coastsaddles.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party coastsaddles.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Shipping items may be dispatched up to 6 weeks after your order has been confirmed. This leadtime however may be longer or shorter and coastsaddles.com will keep you informed of any delay in shipping times.
The website is owned and operated by South Coast Saddlery Ltd who also control and protect your data.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
• You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
• To other companies within our group.
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers.
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Coastsaddles.com is a site owned and operated by South Coast Saddlery Ltd.
We are registered in the United Kingdom under company number 09980792 and with our registered office
Each saddle is hand made to order as as such there may be natural variations in the colour, grain, stitching and symmetry of each piece. While we maintain extremely high standards and quality control we cannot guarantee one piece will be identical to the next.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of 14 days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us in the same condition they arrived to you to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge for wear and tear of any item returned to us. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
• for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
• for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
• for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
• for gaming, betting or lottery services.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site www.XOsaddles.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.e.